Beginner Strength & Conditioning
Sessions are Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 10:00am, as well as optional Saturdays at 8:30 - 10:00am. ATHLETES OF ALL AGES AND SPORTS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED. We are building a community of like-minded athletes looking to grow and get better together!
No gym membership required and no hidden fees. Scroll down for pro-rated memberships (in the FAQ).
Make this your summer of separation and unlock your greatest athletic potential. Outcomes of training will include, but are not limited to:
- Learn how to move correctly (running, squatting, hinging, pressing, pulling, etc.)
- Learn to love strength and conditioning, and what it can do for you!
- Increased stamina, strength, endurance, mobility, and mental and physical resilience.
- Reduced chance of injury.
- Understand of how to train on your own.
What you can expect:
- Epic Training Environment: these sessions will feel like one on one training within a group of other athletes on their own uncommon pursuit of excellence.
- Elite Coaching: you can trust that your Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist has your best interests at heart, and is going to set you up for success every training session.
- Athlete Education: most importantly, athletes will learn how to do this on their own. We will also talk about mindset and nutrition.
- Corner Coach for Life: throughout the years, I will always be available to help athletes from afar with any help they need. The value of having a knowledgeable, neutral mentor outside of your coaching staff is invaluable.
Sessions start June 1st and will run through August 17th (11 weeks). The 12th week of sessions times will be adjusted to accommodate school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Basketball Training Discount: if you/your athlete is also doing Make Yourself basketball skill development sessions, they will get a 50% discount on these strength and conditioning sessions.
Military Discount: when you show proof of military identification, you will receive a 15% discount on your entire order. Thank you for your service!
Finally, there will always be less than 12 athletes in a training session; meaning, every session will feel like a personal training session. Compared what it cost to have a personal trainer ($60-120/hour), this is A STEAL of a deal.