Advanced Strength & Conditioning
Sessions are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays @ 7:30am, as well as Saturdays at 8:30 - 10:00am. ATHLETES OF ALL AGES AND SPORTS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED. We are building a community of like-minded athletes looking to grow and get better together!
No gym membership required, and no hidden fees. Scroll down for info on pro-rated memberships (in the FAQ).
Make this your summer of separation and unlock your greatest athletic potential. Outcomes of training will include, but are not limited to:
- Increased vertical jump
- Sport specific strength and power development
- Increased stamina
- Reduced chance of injury
- Understanding of how to train on your own
What you can expect:
- Epic Training Environment: these sessions will feel like one on one training within a group of other athletes on their own uncommon pursuit of excellence.
- Sport Specific: training sessions will be tailored to the make up of the group. For example, if we have a diverse group of athletes (soccer, volleyball, hockey, basketball, wrestling, sport alumnis, etc.), training will work in specific drills to help each athlete excel at their sport.
- Athlete Education: most importantly, athletes will learn how to do this on their own. We will also talk about mindset and nutrition.
- Corner Coach for Life: throughout the years, I will always be available to help athletes from afar with any help they need. The value of having a knowledgeable, neutral mentor outside of your coaching staff is invaluable.
Sessions start June 1st and will run through August 17th (11 weeks). The 12th week of sessions times will be adjusted to accommodate school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Basketball Training Discount: if you/your athlete is also doing Make Yourself basketball skill development sessions, they will get a 50% discount on these strength and conditioning sessions.
Military Discount: when you show proof of military identification, you will receive a 15% discount on your entire order. Thank you for your service!
There will always be less than 12 athletes in a training session; meaning, every session will have a very personal feel. Compared what it cost to have a personal trainer ($60-120/hour), this is A STEAL of a deal.