Group Basketball Skills Training
BUILDING A POSITIVE CULTURE & COMMUNITY
Consistent, high quality, and reliable training for college, high school, middle school, and elementary aged ballers to better themselves as players and people.
To see Alaska's people find personal, lifelong fulfillment in learning to stretch beyond their limits, embrace discomfort, and create positive change within themselves and the people around them. Basketball is the perfect tool for this.
MORE DETAILS BELOW
Superhero Initiative (activity scholarship) • Sibling Rates • Session Expirations • Refunds • Drop In Rates • What you Can Expect • FAQ • Testimonials
Training Location: the O'Malley Center
Can I Come Try a Session for Free?
Superhero Initiative Scholarship
- 1st Sibling = 50% off their sessions
- 2nd Sibling = 75% off their sessions
There are risks to participating in, and coaching in, group activities right now. We will be taking every precaution make sure everyone remains healthy and safe, but in the event one of the following happens, we will provide extensions on a case by case basis.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of sickness. We will give you a 3 week grace period when you notify us you are feeling unwell.
- We need to temporarily close shop due to a COVID-19 related incident.
- Gym time was unexpectedly cancelled or moved and you are unable to make the time.
- There are no refunds after purchase. Why you ask? Because we don't get refunded our gym time! Thank you for understanding.
Drop in Rates
What You Can Expect
Post Purchase: what happens next?
- If there is not a recent waiver on record for you (within the past year), please sign and return the waiver that you receive in your confirmation email, or download it here.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is dependent on the time of year. During the summer months, when basketball is not in season, groups run on average around 12 athletes per workout. During the winter months, when basketball is in season, groups run around 6 athletes.
Why on the calendar are certain times split between two groups?
Occasionally, and most likely due to gym scheduling, younger age groups may need to work with older age groups. I personally love it when this happens, because younger athletes step up their game and the older athletes are challenged to work on their inner game skills such as leadership, communication, patience, and willingness to help teach the younger athletes. At the end of the day we are a community of sweat collectors from all different schools and of all different ages, and it's great to be able to see them all interact and grow together.
Does the sibling discount apply to cousins?
There is no option for T-Shirt size or color, how do I get the correct one?
You will receive an email from me after membership and T-Shirt purchase on what size and color you'd like!
What happens if you get COVID-19?
I have been very fortunate to have received both doses of my COVID-19 vaccine and therefore, anticipate no further session cancellations or breaks due to a contact.
Will we lose time on the 6 week clock to use sessions if my athlete or someone in my family gets COVID?
Definitely not. We will freeze your membership for two weeks.