Habit Change Worksheet
Make yourself aware of bad habits, how to break them, and how to replace them with good habits. In this worksheet you will focus on:
- Becoming self aware of habits (when, why, how, etc)
- Strengthening your self control
- Taking action to implement what you've learned
Use the worksheet for a month and build tools for a lifetime
- The tools in this worksheet play a large part in the long term success of the athletes and clients I train. It is featured in the Essentials Program and is best used in conjunction with the Goal Setting Worksheet.
- You will get to know yourself by reading through the topics and exercises, answer prompted questions, then actively work on and implement what you learn into your daily life. This is a 10 page document.
- Strategies we will address include:
- Finding your exercise routine
- Practicing relaxation
- Finding your optimum amount of sleep
- Incorporating a healthy diet
- Committing to small, consistent acts of self-control
- Creating self-imposed deadlines